Our client based in Croydon is looking for an experienced export/import administrator to ensure the completion of all the administration relating to the company's exports and imports whilst maintaining effective relationships with clients.
Your job as an export/Import administrator will be varied but will involve;
- Liaising with couriers in order to ensure that the pickup and delivery of consignments and ensuring all the relevant documentation is in place.
- Compose relevant invoices and other relevant documentation to enable the consignments to be exported in the necessary time frames.
- Prioritise shipments in line with business requirements
- Raising purchase orders
- Archiving and maintenance
- Arrange the necessary repair or insurance for any returns
- Raise and issue of correct paperwork to facilitate the transfer of goods for export and import between international markets
The successful candidate will need to have previous experience within the import/ export environment. They must be familiar with shipping terms and conditions.
They must have effective communication skills with all levels of business internally or externally.
You must be computer literate, with SAP/MS Excel experience being an advantage.