External Answering Service Operator
Due to my client's continued success, they are looking to expand their lovely team.
Based in fabulous offices, 10 minutes walk from the town centre, 5 minutes walk from the train station, my client takes pride in offering a professional and reliable service to their clients, ensuring an exceptional customer experience. As professional as they are, the working environment is friendly and relaxed.
Having genuine passion for what they do is the key to their success. So now they are looking for an additional team member with the same drive to join them!
The role is working 4 days one week 5 days the next (will include every other Saturday). Working hours are 8.30am to 6pm.
Your role will be to:
- Answer and process incoming calls on behalf of our clients.
- Greet callers warmly and deliver a professional and positive customer experience.
- Work closely with clients to understand their needs, manage appointments, take overflow calls and relay messages in real-time.
- Ensure our standards of quality and efficiency of service are maintained throughout.
- Have an exceptional attitude towards learning, personal development and enhancing customer experience you deliver.
- Monitor email alarms and action/folder relevantly.
- Be confident using a Windows computer and have a typing speed of 30 WPM, with the aim of practicing to achieve 50 WPM.
Please note there is no parkiing on site.
If the above sounds like you, do not hesitate to apply now for consideration.