Our industry leading client is looking for a Facilities Co-ordinator to join the team! See below for more details!
Reporting To: HR Director
Hours of Work Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm with 1 hour for lunch
Overall Purpose of the Job:
The Facilities Co-ordinator will be responsible for the smooth running of the our clients group of companies Horsham offices on a day to day basis. The Facilities Co-ordinator will work to ensure that the group have the most suitable working environment for their activities. You will focus on best practices to improve the efficiency and quality of services provided to the business.
Key Activities & Responsibilities:
- Keep all areas of the companys internal office areas and supplies organised, clean and in supply
- Be the first point of contact relating to all facilities management, including fire evacuations, first aiders, signage, security, electrical and cleaning issues, to liaise with the landlord (parent company) and managing contractors
- Management of access control and physical building security requirements for the group, and liaise with building security accordingly
- Management of staff locker key allocation
- Undertake locker key and access pass audits on a quarterly basis and maintain good record keeping
- Oversee the management of staff car parking
- First point of health and safety queries, taking responsibility that all procedures are adhered to
- Co-ordinate mail handling and ordering of centralised office stationary supplies
- Alongside our Exec PA's and front of house team, provide support for client and internal events, including logistics, scheduling, booking meeting rooms & equipment, ordering catering etc
- Organise and plan internal desk moves/changes with internal teams and external suppliers
- Support HR with new employee onboarding and work cross-functionally to continually improve the process.
- Conduct desk ergonomic setup for users where needed
- A strong background working in a facilities environment, typically gained through 2 or more years' experience
- Practical and proven knowledge of H&S
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint)
- Flexible approach with capacity to take on a variety of tasks working across all aspects of the wider Facilities requirements, and also undertaking support to the HR team as required
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Common sense approach to problem solving along with positive solutions
- Confident, enthusiastic, hardworking with acute attention to detail
- Possession of excellent organisational skills
If this sounds like the role for you, APPLY NOW!