Our client is looking for a Finance Assistant to provide support
Your role will include but is not limited too;
- Administering the invoicing/accounts system
- Responding to enquiries from both staff and customers
- Ensuring telephone calls and emails coming into the facility are handled in a professional and timely manner
- Effectively managing internal financial systems, including purchase and expenses, petty cash, monthly and quarterly returns, sales and processing cheque and cash receipts.
- Ensuring sales invoices are issued on a timely basis in accordance with booking conditions
- Being a key 'front of house' member of staff - a first point of contact for customers
- Assisting with the bookings diary and availability calendar
- Working closely with other staff to ensure that appropriate levels of service are maintained during absences and periods of high workload
- Attending staff meetings
- Being administrative support for other departments
The successful candidate must have a positive and professional outlook. They must also have a flexible approach and adapt as the role develops.