Our wonderful client is on the lookout for a FINANCIAL ADVISOR to join the team. Our client is a well known, established international Wealth Management company that empowers financial institutions to shape their future. This is an exciting time to join the team! Please see below for a full job description.
Reporting To: Director
Responsibility for Others: None
Hours of Work Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm with 1 hour for lunch
Any Special Requirements Some travel to clients based in the South East of England
- This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced financial adviser to join and advice firm on an employed basis.
- Generally working from the office on most days, with the requirement from time to time to meet clients at their home / offices
- You will be provided with clients to service and have the ability and desire to grow the client bank through networking and referrals.
- You will receive comprehensive compliance and administration support.
- You must be currently working as an IFA / Financial Adviser.
- This will also suit individuals currently employed as bank assurance advisers or adviser with limited access to client, but seeking higher rewards directly related to their hard work and success.
- You will be experienced in advising clients on all aspects of financial planning, including investments, pensions, mortgages and protection.
- You will already hold a full diploma qualification with at least 2 years relevant experience.
Key skills will include-
- Detailed technical knowledge with which to provide a high quality financial planning service.
- Excellent knowledge of products and prioritisation of needs and best advice.
- Ability to think through the consequences of actions taken both internally and operationally.
- Demonstrate the right attitude and culture, objectives and priorities.
- Ability to demonstrate positive attitude and behaviour and a flexibility to take on feedback to develop new skills and ways of working.
- Creative thinking ability.
- Thorough understanding of the Compliance, Legal, Statutory and Regulatory aspects impacting upon this area.
- Excellent communication skills and high standards of literacy essential.
Does this sound like the perfect opportunity for you? Apply now to avoid disappointment!