Our client is an international finance company and a multinational alternative investment manager specialising in collateralised, non-correlated, income-producing investments and are currently looking for a Funding Platform Relationship Manager to join their company.
Your Key Responsibilities will be
- Quantitative and Qualitative analysis of existing platforms presented in a coherent management information format;
- Identity and develop an early warning system for monitoring risks associated with platform investments;
- Contribute to investment discussion on size and nature of investment;
- Development of a risk management framework for assessing platform exposures;
- Relationship management with platforms ensuring each understands and complies with SLAs;
- Monitor default and impairment data;
- Liaise with administrators to ensure all settlement;
- Identify new platform opportunities;
- The candidate will be expected to maintain relevant CPD and abide by the prevailing rules related to our regulatory status under the SEC and the Irish Central Bank;
- An understanding of the law would be useful in understanding legal agreements
Education & Experience
- University degree (preferably to Masters level) in a Business/Finance/Accountancy related subject;
- 5+ years' experience Relationship Management within a Financial Services business (preferably a Fund or Bank);
- Experience with Loans/Fixed Income investments desirable;
- Strong data management and financial modelling skills together with a high degree of proficiency in using MS Excel;
- Must be eligible to work in the UK without sponsorship or restriction.
Skills & Attributes
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills;
- Ability to understand, analyse and present diverse commercial and financial information;
- Ability to investigate queries and exceptions;
- Strong analytical and financial skills and the ability to investigate queries and exceptions;
- Excellent problem-solving capability;
- Ability to work in a rapidly growing fast-paced environment and manage multiple competing priorities within deadlines;
- Willing to assume responsibility and take ownership of tasks assigned;
- Highly motivated & enthusiastic;
- Ability to work confidently both independently and as part of a team;
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills;
- Self-starter with solid project management and organisation skills.
This role may involve domestic and international travel from time to time.
If you feel you have the relevant experience and qualifications please don't hesitate to apply attaching your CV and a covering letter.