Our client is currently seeking a Forklift Driver/Logistics Assistant to work in their Goods In/Logistics Team which i responsible for the receipt and dispatch of Forklift trucks. This role is temporary for 6 months but there is a potential to go permanent.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Receiving and dispatching forklift trucks (loading and unloading)
- Booking trucks in using the company's software package
- Moving forklift trucks to and from the production areas
- Preparing forklift trucks for dispatch
- Complying with all company policies, procedures and work instructions including health and safety
- Carrying out other reasonable duties as requested by the management
Essential Qualifications, experience and knowledge
- Full driving licence (you could be driving the forklift trucks on the road hence the necessity for a driving licence)
- Forklift counterbalance licence (B1/B2)
- Knowledge of word, excel and email
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Good communication skills and team player
Please apply online attaching your CV or for further details call 01306 745050.