Front Of House Supervisor - Reigate - £20,000 + Excellent Benefits
Excellent opportunity to join this thriving company where business is growing year on year. They are looking for a proactive leader to join their team where there is plenty of opportunity to grow with the business.
- Organise all front-of-house activities whilst on shift
- Plan and supervise staff for all functions
- Plan and oversee the set up of all events, conferences and functions as per the relevant function sheet
- To be a role model for junior staff in terms of attitude, work ethic and customer service
- To act as Duty Manager responsible for the running of events, functions and bar in the line manager's absence and as and when required
- Cellar Management including cleaning and stock rotation
- To ensure that all customers are satisfied with the function or event, dealing with special requests, issues and complaints if and as they arise.
- Liaise with Chefs on a daily basis in respect of specials and food availability.
- Undertake and assist with the training of new junior staff as and when required.
- Proactive team player
- High level customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Hardworking - good planning skills able to think ahead
- Able to work weekends and shifts