Our lovely client is in need of a skilled, professional & savvy sales professional to join the team! If you have a background in Exhibition Sales and are now looking to pursue a new opportunity, then look no further! This position not only offers you the chance to earn a huge amount of money, it also offers you the chance to travel internationally! Ready for a new start? - We have the role for you!
Exhibition Sales Manager - Guildford, Surrey
Salary: up to £30,000 basic - Realistic OTE of £75,000 in firsy year, OTE £100,000 year 2.
We are looking for a creative, passionate, and driven Exhibition Sales Manager to join our clients fast-growing team. We require a sales professional that thrives on developing new business opportunities across multiple different technology sectors, comfortable speaking to senior decision makers from the largest technology, chemicals, materials and energy suppliers and manufacturers worldwide.
The role will involve international travel, visiting various industry trade events, conferences and exhibitions. Face to face selling experience is desired but not mandatory. Operating within the thriving international B2B exhibitions and conference industry, the position will be largely telephone based; an impeccable telephone manner and strong social selling skills are therefore required. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career in sales with a dynamic and rapidly growing company.
The key responsibilities of an Exhibition Sales Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Working on the launch of a number of international B2B exhibitions
- Building and managing a constantly developing list of relevant leads of potential exhibiting companies, increasing revenue through selling exhibition space and sponsorship
- Driving a consistent weekly sales campaign, working towards the annual event sales target
- Managing and updating company CRM system
- Introducing and pitching the exhibition to senior decision makers from SME's to global corporations through cold calling, as well as to warm existing clients
- Managing new and existing exhibitors helping them achieve maximum ROI from our events
- Working with internal teams including marketing and operations for the collective delivery of a successful event
Our client specialise in organising industry-leading international B2B conferences and exhibitions, with a strong focus on creating a more sustainable, circular future using next-generation technology, future design/manufacturing processes, smart materials, and emerging business models.
Created by a management team who have over 60 years combined experience, our client is an unprecedented level of knowledge in launching and establishing exceptional conferences and exhibitions that provide value for our attendees, sponsors, and exhibitors alike.
The key skills and qualities of an Exhibition Sales Manager:
- Experience in a telephone-based sales role is essential, along with an excellent telephone manner; experience in exhibition or event sponsorship sales is preferred but not essential
- Entrepreneurial, driven, extremely persuasive, and a people person who is sensitive to cultural differences; having strong communication (written, verbal, email) and team-working skills
- Self-motivated and incredibly well organised, having both the initiative and the ability to work independently and manage own workload
- Resilient and comfortable talking with senior decision makers, company CEO's and Presidents, being adaptable and flexible enough to utilise multiple sales approaches to close business
- Strong MS based IT skills, Excel, Word, Outlook required, and adept at using social media (such as LinkedIn and Xing) to connect with relevant prospects
Experience of travel and international employment is preferred as we work with a global client base.
To be considered for this amazing opportunity, APPLY NOW!