We have a fantastic opportunity for student or recent graduate to join an exciting business in the oil & Gas industry. They believe that with improved data, engineers can make better and more informed decisions. With a target to
- Reduce the sector's process safety,
- Reduce the sector's CO2 emissions by 1BN tonnes/year and
- Improve our client's profitability by 20%,
They are currently producing improved technology to do so.
The opportunity for versatile engineers to work in an innovative, high-profile R&D environment looking to gain experience in industry. The ideal candidate should be a passionate & creative engineer able to contribute to R&D projects produce innovative hardware and software solutions for the oil and gas industry.
Successful candidates will contribute to a number of the R&D projects currently underway working alongside our mechanical, robotics, electronic and software engineers to complete these projects and further, spin-off projects. This opportunity to join a young, rapidly growing company will give an experience of working through all engineering and international service departments of the company gaining experience in the different aspects of how a development and production
company functions in the global oil & gas industry.
- A genuine interest in technology development.
- Have a passion for hands-on engineering.
- Ability to demonstrate continuous learning and desire to improve.
- An understanding of, and experience in tackling mechanical engineering problems.
- Have a good understanding of mechanics and engineering first principles.
- An understanding of and experience in tackling electronic engineering problems.
- Experience in software development, either embedded or IT based is an added benefit specifically in java, Arduino, C Languages and communication protocols
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
- Good team player able to work well with & influence others.
- Strong organisational, multi-tasking and time-management skills.