Graphic Designer - Brackley - £30,000 - £40,000 + Excellent Benefits
Excellent opportunity to join this award-winning motor sport business. They are looking for an outstanding Graphic Designer to join their highly skilled Marketing Team.
Working within the Design and Brand Team you will be responsible for the creation and implementation of design and graphics.
- Design of team assets, working alongside projects team to see designs through to implementation
- Manage third party creative agencies and suppliers to ensure project delivery
- Work with commercial team to design attractive proposals to support partner acquisition
- Work with partner brands to infuse team brand and partner brand
- Development and implementation of the team brand and logo usage guidelines for all relevant parties including teams, commercial partners and suppliers
- Creation of engaging and creative graphics, illustrations and diagrams for use in internal and external communications within established brand guidelines
- Produce eye catching social media graphics for fans and commercial partners
- Support all team departments with design needs including but not limited to digital material, presentations, signage and print material
- The successful candidate will ideally have a proven competence of working in a similar sports environment
- Excellent knowledge of the adobe creative suite including illustrator, photoshop and indesign
- Knowledge of Microsoft office and online magazine programs will be beneficial
- In addition you will have first-class organisational and time management skills, a sound attention to detail is also necessary.
- You will thrive on working in a fast-paced, busy office environment
- Excellent communication skills
- High levels of drive and be able to make decisions within a pressurised environment.