Our industry leading client is looking for a HEAD OF CLIENT SERVICES to join the team. This is a crucial position in a fast growing, globally recognised business. See below for more details.
Reporting To: Managing Director
Responsibility for Others: Call Centre & Key Accounts
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm with 1 hour for lunch
Any Special Requirements: Some need to travel to clients across the UK (hours, travel)
Overall Purpose of the Job:
This is a critical senior leadership line role with full responsibility for the relationship between the company's clients and the service platform. Ensure consistent delivery across the call centre and key accounts functions, including risk and control reviews and reporting.
Key Activities & Responsibilities:
- Accountability for performance and procedures of Client Services functions
- Make decisions which significantly affect operating results
- Identification of risks posed to the business and proactive participation in Business Risk Committee
- Constantly seek to improve customer relations by reviewing and challenging inefficient processes and seeking ways to improve processes through development, automation or process re-engineering
- Delivery of client services business plan - business forecasting, associated budget and recruitment planning
- Collaborative working with wider group teams and companies in developing priorities and plans
- Ensure a culture of absolute ownership of queries from initial contact through to satisfactory resolution
- Manage and motivate teams to achieve company objectives
- Define roles and regularly review responsibilities, identifying individual development areas and work with HR to identify appropriate learning solutions
- Present accurate MI, KPI's and SLA's in a timely manner on a monthly basis
- Lead and support the delivery of system and operational process related projects and enhancements in line with agreed project timeline and within budget
- 5 GCSE's including maths and English language
- 2 A Levels or equivalent
- IMC, studying towards ACII / bachelor degree
- Minimum of 5years experience in managing teams
- Accurate with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team and autonomously
- Possess excellent communication (written and Oral), customer relation and influencing skills up to Board level.
- Operational knowledge of such continuous improvement tools and have experience of managing large high profile accounts.
- Possess strong senior relationship management skills, commercial acumen with a focus on positive consumer outcomes
- Confident user of Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- Sound SIPP/Pension and ISA Management knowledge
- Good understanding of equity and fund trade life cycle
- Clear, concise and appropriate communication
- Outstanding numeracy and literacy skills with a keen eye for detail
- Highly motivated, willing to embrace change and learn all the time
- Self-starter, who's willing to learn
- Energy to embrace change and drive for continuous improvement
- Positive attitude with customer focused approach
- Logical and pragmatic approach to problem solving
- Excellent time management and ability to prioritise work
- Operates in a highly organised and structured manner in a challenging, fact paced environment
To find out more about this opportunity, apply NOW!