Our Industry leading client is seeking a HEAD OF MARKETING AND EVENTS to join their SMT. This is a brand new role that has been created, so it truly is a fantastic opportunity that you can really make your own! To find out more, keep reading...
Role: Head of Marketing
Reporting to: CEO
Salary: Circa £80,000 + 25% Bonus
Focus: GLOBAL EXHIBITIONS & EVENTS - APPLICANTS MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE OF INCREASING AWARENESS AND FOOTFALL AT GLOBAL EXHIBITIONS BY IMPLEMENTING ORIGINAL MARKETING STRATEGIES. THIS ROLE IS ALL ABOUT CREATING AND MANAGING MARKETING CAMPAIGNS FOR INDUSTRY EXHIBITIONS CREATED BY THE COMPANY.
Job Summary: Do you have the skills, knowledge and experience to help take a rapidly expanding global business, with multiple stakeholders, to the next level? This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated individual to join a dynamic team that stages world class exhibitions and events around the globe and invests its profits through Industry Associations, to help build the demand. Our client are keen to find a talented Senior Marketing and Events professional to lead a team of online and offline marketers and event professionals to help drive revenues, build audiences and optimise existing business opportunities whilst developing campaigns across multiple channels.
- Development and implementation of the Brand strategy.
- Development of marketing strategies for new and existing products.
- Drive and oversee implementation of the companys corporate marketing strategy, including management of all corporate communications, growth of company Direct membership, new product launches and initiatives.
- Overseeing the interface between Marketing and Sales team to ensure commercial objectives are met by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations.
- Ensuring that the marketing objectives are implemented by the marketing team.
- Work closely with Associations team to support the promotion of company products with appropriate marketing materials and campaigns.
- Manage social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition.
- Developing and delivering marketing and communications strategies for the organisation.
- Oversee the continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends
- To be responsible for the commercial success and development for all marketing and communications campaigns for the allocated products and services.
- To increase new business and improve retention rates for Exhibitors, Visitors and Association Membership, in line with the business plan
- To successfully maintain and report against necessary Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) of marketing and communication management
- To manage and control the Marketing and Communications departments expenditure within agreed budgets, and to identify risks and escalate these as appropriate.
- To have clear brand focus that informs decisions and planning and be responsible for protecting the brand.
- To develop and implement the Events Strategy for the company and take responsibility for planning and organising all logistical aspects of conferences, seminars, meetings and special events.
- Oversee the use of data for marketing campaigns, interrogating the organisation's databases and external data.
- Take full responsibility for negotiations and final sign offs of key media agencies and partner/ supplier agreements
- Must be educated to degree level or equivilant
Good understanding of Salesforce or similar CRM tool, Microsoft Office, Marketing automation /email platform & Good Presentation Skills
- A positive team leader who constantly challenges their team to raise the bar on performance and who is able to take difficult decisions
- A good team player
- A creative individual who has impeccable attention to detail, who takes nothing at face value
- A strong builder of relationships with other departments, who can achieve positive results at all levels have knowledge of a wide range of marketing techniques and concepts
- An excellent communicator
- Able to respond well to pressure
- Persuasive and diplomatic
- Commitment to working with shared leadership and in cross-functional teams.
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Confident, driven and dynamic leader.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to spot original branding opportunities.
- Experience with direct budget management and who has demonstrated delivery of significant business benefits.
- Experience in both on and offline marketing and clear commercial delivery
- Experience of developing and delivering a marketing and communications strategy to deliver an organisations objectives.
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the design and execution of marketing, communications and PR activities.
- Demonstrated experience, making presentations and negotiating with the media.
- Experience overseeing the design and production of print materials and publications.
- Experience developing and managing budgets, and hiring, training, developing, supervising and appraising personnel
Our client is hoping to have found their match by the 17th December, so to be in with a shot, APPLY NOW!
PLEASE SEND APPLY OR SEND YOUR CV TO LUCIEM@FUSIONPERSONNEL.COM