Our lovely client is looking for a HEAD OF SUPPORTER INVOLVEMENT to join the team. Previous experience in a similar position is absolutely necessary. Please see below for more details!
As a senior member of the fundraising team, the Head of Supporter Involvement will be responsible for the direct marketing programme, which includes 5 appeals a year. Taking a strategic approach to the development and management of the Supporter Involvement fundraising team.
To develop an engagement strategy that will increase growth and introduce new supporters to the work of the charity through digital platforms.
To lead the Supporter Involvement team, develop and explore new opportunities to meet the Charity's vision and strategy.
The Head of Supporter Involvement is part of the Engagement and Partnerships Department that is responsible for developing, implementing and managing a range of exciting fundraising initiatives which are both emotive, successful and profitable, raising the public profile of the charity and achieving their ambitious income targets.
The role will be focused on the development and implementation of the Supporter Involvement strategy that will enable us to successfully meet our income targets. This will include working with a new created business plan to demonstrate to significant funders how the charity will meet the challenge of its ambitious growth target.
Strategy and Planning
- To develop, oversee and actively lead the implementation of a Supporter Involvement strategy which should explore new opportunities, such as digital, with a test an learn philosophy, and builds the organisation's financial capacity to meet its aims and objectives.
- To drive innovation in fundraising activity in order that the charity can stand out from the crowd with a specific focus on supporters and delivering a long-term development and stewardship plan - including legacy fundraising
- To lead and support the development of the Supporter Involvement team to ensure that opportunities to secure income for the charity network are maximised.
- To report on income and expenditure, analyse the data for an informed, tailored and personal approach. We have adopted a 'supporter centric' approach - everything we do is about our supporters.
Leadership and Management
- To take the lead in identifying, engaging and delivering on appeals
- To lead and manage the Supporter Involvement team and coordinate their activities to meet and exceed the income targets
- To ensure the effective line management of direct line reports in accordance with the charity PDR process and commitment to staff development, providing regular support and performance monitoring
- To work effectively with our services to develop engaging and emotional digital content to deliver against the long-term strategy for growth.
- To work effectively with key stakeholders across the charity, delivering a coordinated Supporter Involvement programme within an agreed framework to engage staff across all areas of our work.
- To ensure the delivery of the required donor care through effective use, and ongoing development of, the stewardship strategy.
- Develop the appropriate resources to ensure that individuals either donating or raising money through events or community activity can be properly supported and recognised
- Develop and maintain relationships with a variety of key stakeholders including SMT, delivery partners, funders (including trusts, companies, major donors), food businesses, trustees and involve other team members and staff as appropriate.
- Budget management; to manage budget plans providing regular reports, performance analysis and recommendations
- Project management; manage the development of initiatives to maximise opportunities covering direct mail appeals, digital campaigns, legacy development and in memoriam donations
- Manage the design and production of all materials for supporters from creative concepts through to final production and distribution ensuring campaigns are delivered on time and on budget
- Develop a comprehensive programme of qualitative and quantitative donor research, profiling and segmentation analysis and results analysis which will inform the direct marketing programme and lead to improvements in overall performance
- Keep abreast of trends within the sector, ensuring that compliance throughout
Does the above sound like you? If so, APPLY NOW to avoid disappointment!