35 hours a week. There is some flexibility in the start and finish time each day as long as you do 35 hours a week and the hours are within the day time at the weekend.
As a HR Administrator, you will join a bustling team and be responsible for most of the admin duties at the site.
These duties will include but are not limited to;
- Answering phone calls
- Booking staff on training courses
- Arranging Interviews schedules and distributing interview packs.
- Carrying out all recruitment checks and referencing
- Vetting contractors and any other external staff
- Booking meeting rooms and arranging refreshments
- Produce basic reports as and when required.
- Monitor employee absence
The successful candidate must work well as a team and be very profession and discreet.