HR Advisor - Horsham - £28,000 - £32,000 plus excellent benefits
Exciting opportunity to join this well established company and develop your HR experience contributing in all areas of HR.
Working in this fast paced environment you will be working closely with HR Director providing professional advice to staff and management across all HR specialisms.
The role requires an active involvement in influencing and investigating disciplinary and grievance matters, policy writing, absence management, performance management and ongoing project work.
Essential skills required for this role:
* CIPD qualification or equivalent
* Good level of legislative knowledge
* A practical and commercial approach
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent computing and reporting skills
* Strong work ethic
* Excellent attention to detail
This role requires some travel a full clean driving licence is essential.