Due to growth, my industry leading client is looking for an experienced HR Generalist to join their team. The successful candidate will work closely with the local managers to provide broad ranging HR services to line managers and employees including employee relations, performance management, payroll & benefits and recruitment & training.
- Work closely with line managers to provide a proactive HR service that aligns with business strategy; act as the first point of contact for general employee HR queries.
- Ensure that people issues (sickness, disciplinary, grievance, capability, career development, work matters, personal issues and harassment and discrimination cases) are managed fairly and consistently. Work closely with local managers to provide service, support and advice in these matters.
- Responsible for the full recruitment cycle, including screening applicants and arranging interviews; overall responsibility for providing excellent recruiting processes and ensuring a high quality of recruiting services from agencies/suppliers.
- Management of the onboarding of all new starters, including production of employment offers
- Co-ordination of the PDP process, including coaching of managers
- HR administration, including contract amendments, probation periods, reference requests and administration of employee benefits, including PMI, employee share scheme, pensions, childcare vouchers
- Ensure that the business unit's needs and challenges are represented and considered. Responsible for implementing corporate initiatives which may require balancing corporate goals with business unit's goals and objectives
- Ensure that the local offices needs are heard and met from a corporate HR standpoint.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable employment laws, regulations and Company policies/procedures.
- Recommend new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
- Work closely with the global HR team on Learning &Development initiatives as well as other HR matters.
- Support organisation and cultural change, e.g. Employee Engagement, company events
- Remain current on HR issues and trends in the workplace. Monitor external landscape to ensure sustainable competitive position. Proactively address and recommend viable solutions to HR challenges.
- Recommend/provide input into development of HR policies and ensure ongoing value review.
- Perform benefits administration including market review and recommending plan/vendor changes.
- Conduct employee general induction and performs exit interviews.
- Monitor employee anniversaries and relevant awards
- Visa management including tracking visa statuses and Sponsor Licence updates and renewals
- Manage specific projects as determined in the annual HR operational plan as well as participating in functional and cross-functional initiatives.
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned by HR Director.
Qualifications & Person Specification:
- CIPD qualified or part qualified
- Minimum of 6 years progressive HR experience.
If the above sounds like you, please do not hesitate to apply now for consideration!
Please note, due to overwhelming volumes, only successful applications will be contacted.