Independent Financial Adviser - Horsham - £45,000 - £50,000 + Bonus + Benefits
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced financial adviser to join an award-winning advice firm on an employed basis, and servicing clients based primarily in the South East of England.
* Desk based you will work from the Horsham office and provide telephone advice.
* You will be provided with clients to service from major corporate companies.
* You will receive comprehensive compliance, para-planning and administration support via the teams in our Horsham Head Office.
Skills / Experience Required
* Ideally you will be working as a successful IFA / Financial Adviser (CF30) within the UK Financial Advisory sector although consideration will be made to candidates with similar or recent relevant experience.
* The role will suit individuals who are employed and used to providing telephone advice.
* You need to be experienced in advising clients on all aspects of financial planning, but mainly pensions and investments.
* You need to hold a minimum of a full Level 4 diploma qualification and working towards, or already holding, Chartered or Certified status.
* You will have achieved Competent Adviser Status in your previous role and hold an up to date Statement of Professional Standing.
* Detailed technical knowledge with which to provide a high quality financial planning service.
* Excellent knowledge of products and prioritisation of needs and best advice.
* Ability to think through the consequences of actions taken both internally and operationally.
* Demonstrate the right attitude and culture, objectives and priorities.
* Ability to demonstrate positive attitude and behaviour and a flexibility to take on feedback to develop new skills and ways of working.
* Creative thinking ability.
* Thorough understanding of the Compliance, Legal, Statutory and Regulatory aspects impacting upon this area.
* Excellent communication skills and high standards of literacy essential.