Contract - Estimated 6 Months
Based in, Dorking
Overall purpose of the job:
My client is looking for an Inventory Support person to join their busy team, the role will require the candidate to assist with all aspects of Inventory control (As listed below).
- Perform physical and administrative tasks involved within the Inventory and warehouse teams
- Performs a variety of coordinating, routing and material handling duties.
- Reconcile stock files daily, to provide and investigate any stock discrepancies.
- Produce daily stock and order reports
- Work closely with the warehouse to ensure that all stock/shipping issues are resolved in a timely manner
- Monitor inventory stock. This includes observing whether the appropriate items have arrived and determining what needs to be reordered.
- Chase availability according to the production plan
- Ensuring the correct batches are used
Skills and Aptitude Profile:
- Previous experience working in a warehouse environment is advantageous
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Hands-on commitment to getting the job done
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and flexible individual (adapt to differing situations)
- Computer literate with the ability to input and retrieve
Due to location you MUST be able to drive
Hours of work 08:00 to 16.30 Mon-Friday