My client is looking for a hands-on IT Manager to provide a full and comprehensive IT support service to all staff, ensuring that relevant priorities are established relative to the needs of the internal customer base.
The hours are Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm and will include some site visits.
Responsibilities cover the following key areas:
- Managing and maintaining IT Systems Integrity, Security and Availability
- Providing 1st - 3rd level IT Infrastructure & User Support
- Management of Telecommunications
- IT Asset Management (Hardware & Software)
- Windows Server 2016
- Managing Windows Active Directory & Group Policies
- Windows 10
- Office 365
- CATO Networks Firewall
- Bitdefender Gravity Zone
- Connectwise Control RMM
- Miradore MDM
- Ubiquiti Unifi systems to include Switches, USG Pro, AP's and CCTV
- VOIP Systems (specifically, IPFX Director)
- Managing backup & restore processes
- Managing Remote Access Services
- Networking devices, protocols and fundamentals (TCP/IP)
- Set up and manage PCs, Printers, User Accounts and other IT devices
Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provide IT technical support with regard to but not limited to; software, hardware, peripherals and cabling queries.
- Undertake the necessary installation of hardware and software including new users, upgrades and telephone management system.
- Assist with in-house repairs and maintenance as necessary.
- Take ownership of user problems in a proactive, efficient and effective manner.
- Support users in the use of computer equipment by providing necessary training and advice.
- Support users in the use of iPhone/iPad/Samsung/Huawei mobile devices.
- Respond to support requests determining the level of response required and escalating problems where appropriate.
- Advise and arrange the procurement of new IT hardware and software and other office systems/equipment (printers etc) as required.
- Check and authorise invoices for IT and ancillary office equipment/systems for final sign-off by the Managing Director.
- Good at problem solving
- Good at organising, prioritising and multi-tasking
- Able to explain technical problems in a simple way
- Proficient team worker
If the above sounds like you, do not hesitate to apply now!