Our industry leading client is on the lookout of an IT PROJECT MANAGER to join their incredible team in what is a very exciting time for the business. See below for more details!
Reporting To: Programme Manager
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm with 1 hour for lunch
The key focus of the Project Management role is to drive and implement the company and its group companies internal change projects. To manage business and technology led change projects using recognised project and change management principles to ensure successful delivery.
Key Activities & Responsibilities:
* Plan and manage the delivery of multiple concurrent internal projects
* Responsible for the creation and maintenance of the project documents and tools used to successfully deliver the projects and hand them over to the business
* Maintain engagement with key stakeholders involved in the change cycle as well as those impacted by the new software or change
* Improve the current processes and culture around project delivery especially the visual representation of each project and its next steps by using recognised change techniques
* Assist the Programme Manager / Project Office Manager in developing and maintaining the portfolio, programme, or project plan, and risks, issues, and dependency logs
* Support the Programme Office Manager and Programme Co-ordinators to develop and embed the project delivery framework for the group.
* Experience of working within the Financial Services sector
* Broad technical knowledge
* Experience of IT hosting infrastructure / cloud projects e.g. Azure migration
* Strong stakeholder management and engagement experience
* Cybersecurity implementation experience
* Able to understand both business change and technology requirements
* Understanding of the project life-cycle and the disciplines associated with running multiple, complex projects
* Ability to problem solve and identify appropriate resolutions
* Prince 2 Practitioner - or equivalent
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Sound knowledge of Financial Services, specifically the IFA and Wrap / Platform industry
- Experience of delivery of complex development projects Experience of IT CRM systems and processes
* Experience of delivering information security compliance
* Highly motivated, flexible and adaptable
* Strong ability to work independently and as part of a team
* Strong interpersonal skills with a collaborative approach
* Effective organisational skills with attention to detail
* Positive outlook on work
* Delivery / solution focussed
To be considered, apply NOW!