IT Support Engineer - Horsham - £18,000 - £25,000 + Benefits
Due to consistent expansion this finance company requires experienced individuals to join their team based in Horsham.
In this full time IT Support role you will be responsible for the smooth running of their computer systems and ensuring users get maximum benefits.
This is an excellent opportunity for a college leaver with 6 months to a years' experience to join a forward thinking, expanding, long established family run business.
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
- Assist staff and clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone to help set up systems or resolve issues
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
- Support the roll-out of new applications
- Set up new users' accounts and profiles and deal with password issues
- Respond within agreed time limits to call-outs
- Work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate)
- Prioritise and manage many open cases at one
- Establish a good working relationship with customers and other professionals
- Test and evaluate new technology
- Full training on internal systems
- Good understanding of hardware and software support
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to prioritise and work under pressure
- Keep up to date with new technologies