My award-winning client is looking for a Junior Interior Designer to join the team. They are a well-established Interior Design company based in a stunning rural area in Surrey. They work on design projects for both commercial and private sectors. My client uses the latest furniture, fabrics, wall coverings and accessories alongside delivering effective solutions from concept through to installation. Each of their design projects undertaken are individually tailored to a specific market.
Excellent opportunity for a creative graduate to kick start their career working with high calibre clients designing interiors for show homes
The ideal candidate must;
- Be educated to degree level.
- Have an ability to work on multiple projects.
- Have strong working Vectorworks knowledge.
- Excellent communication and client facing skills.
- Be well presented and extremely organised at all times.
- Show a keen passion for design
- Show house design experience (is desirable but not essential)
What's in it for you?
- 20 days holiday
- Salary c£21,000