Our client is looking for a temporary Kitchen Porter/ general kitchen assistant to assist the kitchen team. Although this is a temporary position it will be on-going until they find a permanent member of staff.
The hours are Monday through to Friday from 9am - 3pm and they are located near Reigate. Due to their location this position would suit a driver with there own transport.
As a kitchen porter your day to day jobs will include;
- unloading deliveries
- organising the storeroom
- collecting and washing pots, pans, plates and cutlery
- getting pots, pans plates and cutlery back into use quickly
- washing and disinfecting kitchen appliances, work surfaces, floors and walls
- making sure kitchen equipment is properly stored
- removing and recycling waste from the kitchen
You might also help with basic food preparation before the kitchen opens