Our client which produces high-performance composites products in advanced materials is looking for a Laminator to join the growing team.
Main Duties and responsibilities:
- Working from drawings and lay up documentation, provide layups of project work and production materials as required.
- Develop other employees within the department using knowledge and skills to ensure an efficient use of materials and resources and where possible make process improvements.
- Assist in developing other personal by communicating knowledge of laminating processes in a structured and concise manner.
- Travelling to external locations/contacts could form part of this role.
- Supporting the Lead Composite's Engineer in the growth and development of Composites Laminating team.
- Assist with the documentation of projects to demonstrate 'before and after' and provide regular detailed updates to the Lead Composite Engineer of current and future projects.
- Experienced in Wet lamination or Pre Preg lamination essential
- Any experience in LRTM and Infusion processes would be useful but is not essential.
- Experience in all types of tooling concepts from open moulding, matched tools and the use of a variety of materials to include glass and carbon would be useful but not essential.
- A working Knowledge of industry requirements for Aerospace and Defence would be an advantage.
- Happy to travel to external locations if required
- A genuine team player and have a positive 'can do' attitude
Please forward on an up to date CV with current contact details where you will be contacted by a member of the team to discuss further.