Our client is looking for a Lettings and Property Manager to join their independent team. They are a forward-thinking Sales and Lettings Estate Agency based in fresh modern offices in Crawley. The opportunity has arisen due to the continued growth and success of the company and are looking to expand their operation
The main purpose of the role is to oversee a portfolio of residential property and work alongside the Directors of the company to deliver quality to their clients and aid with the expansion of the company.
No prior experience in Estate Agency is necessary as they will provide full training to the successful candidate and teach them everything they need to know (however experience within a similar role will be highly advantageous).
- A strategic thinker with problem solving abilities
- The ability to work under pressure to deadlines
- Strong administration skills and excellent attention to detail
- Customer focused and a positive communicator
- Knowledge and use of Microsoft Office
- A full UK driving licence
- Strong literacy and numeracy are crucial to this role
- Communicating with landlords and tenants to resolve issues
- Arranging contractors to make repairs
- Manage the creation and termination processes of tenancies
- Conduct property viewings
- Register applicants and handle incoming enquiries
- Preparing contracts for tenants and negotiating contract renewals
- Organising repairs and problem solving
- Checking-in tenants to new properties
They are playing £24,000 - £27,000 (depending on experience) + Annual performance related bonus
You will be working a 5 Day Week (Some Saturdays 9am-1pm time given back in lieu)
This is a truly unique opportunity to enter a growing independent business and grow within the role as they naturally expand their operation, so please apply online attaching your CV.