Our client who provides residential sales and lettings, corporate relocation, property management and financial services are looking for a Lettings/Office Administrator to join their fun and lively yet hardworking team. You will ideally have some experience within the property sector.
- Drafting tenancy agreements, documents to support renewals
- Issuing out Non managed Gas Safety letters and updating dates
- Instructing the staff of their weekly managed gas safeties to book and ensuring these are booked in prior to the current one expiring.
- Checking the branch upload and assigning files.
- Sending out property visit request letters
- Uploading photos from property visits onto reports to be sent to Landlords.
- Maintaining the Concierge mailbox and distributing any emails out to relevant individuals.
- General administration tasks for the team e.g. Drafting and issuing letters etc.
- Notifying branches weekly on move ins for the following week.
- Sending out renewal letters advising Landlord and Tenants tenancy expiring soon.
- Renewal spreadsheet to be updated daily with any updates When GSC come in, update the date, make notes and pass to relevant individual.
- Negotiating and agreeing renewals
- Office and individual IT management, phone and printer issues
- Order and maintain bin bags and other office supplies
- Maintain office appearance and sort any maintenance issues
- Updating the HAL where necessary and sending this across weekly.
- Ensuring petty cash is always accurate and correct.
You will need:
- To be able to drive and have your own car
- Experience in Excel, Word & Outlook
- Proficient in Powerpoint and photoshop an advantage
- Previous property admin experience an advantage however previous Administration/Customer Service experience is essential
- Must live locally - Richmond, Teddington, Hampton, Twickenham, Isleworth - or very close to these areas.
This is a fun and challenging role that comes with plenty of potential for progression.