Maintenance Engineer - Bagshot - £26,000 + Benefits
Maintenance Engineer required to ensure that fantasitis this hotel is maintained to the highest standard through both planned and reactive maintenance, adhering to Heath, Safety and other legal requirements, whilst supporting the hotel and services offered to include plant, fixtures and fittings.
The Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for…
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance on hotel associated plant and equipment.
- Keep the technical library updated at all times with regard to PPM and emergency breakdowns.
- Ensure air-conditioning is working to satisfy client needs.
- Ensure Health & Safety regulations are adhered to.
- Assist when required with any project work within the department.
- Be responsible for routine maintenance on all plant at the hotel & Spa site.
- Ensure the smooth running of guest facilities.
- React to plant breakdowns in and out of hours if required.
- Produce reports when and if required.
- Give full co-operation to any clients and colleagues requiring assistance.
- Comply with statutory and legal requirements for fire, health and safety.
The Ideal Candidate
The successful Maintenance Engineer will have;
- A proactive approach
- A recognised qualification in Refrigeration & Air Conditioning
- Experience within a Maintenance department ideally from within a hotel environment
- Ability to work well in a team and independently
- Be well organised and able to work to tight deadlines
- Able to work productively in an ever changing environment