Our Surrey based client is looking for a Marketing & Design Assistant to join the team! See below for more information!
The Role: Marketing & Design Assistant
Reporting to: Marketing Manager
Based in: Surrey
As the Design & Marketing Assistant, you will be responsible for assisting in the creation of marketing material and collateral for our Sales Department and also a variety of marketing documents for other departments.
You will be instrumental in implementing marketing and advertising campaigns, designing a wide range of material in both digital and print formats and ultimately working to support the Marketing Manager to achieve the company's goals
You will also be very involved in the Company's digital marketing, working with key suppliers and agencies to manage and monitor the digital marketing activity schedule and be familiar with the top-line Social Media platforms.
The successful Design & Marketing Assistant will first and foremost be a passionate Marketeer with strong graphic design skills. You will have some experience of working on marketing and design projects and display a working knowledge of associated platforms, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Publisher etc.
You will be a creative, pro-active self-starter with the ability to work well within the team. You will have strong attention to detail and good proof reading skills.
What to Expect:
Attend weekly team meetings with the Sales & Marketing Director, Marketing Manager, Sales Admin Manager and the Sales & Marketing Assistant.
GRAPHIC DESIGN: SALES & LAND COLLATERAL
Create the copy and content for current marketing campaigns, across print and online. Come up with ideas for new campaigns, work closely with the Marketing Manager on a daily basis to ensure all platforms are updated simultaneously. Assist with other departments requirements for marketing material for Consultations. Good knowledge of HTML emailers, Publisher and Wordpress for our website is an advantage
- Good understanding of Facebook, Instagram, You Tube and Twitter to manage all company profiles and monitor daily activity.
- Plan and schedule social media campaigns with the Marketing Manager, working to the annual digital marketing strategy.
- Provide new ideas to innovate online, and stay one step ahead of our competition.
- Keep our online files constantly updated, good working knowledge of OneDrive & Dropbox would be good to ensure all photography, videos, plans for digital display units etc are all distributed and managed effectively.
- Management of web portals listings, updates to website, use of Wordpress for daily updates.
- Liaison with portals to assist with content, copy, images and the creation of banner adverts and PPC advertising. Also, to compile reports on their CTR and performance online.
- Produce work on Adobe Creative Cloud - MUST BE PROFICIENT.
PRESS / PR / EVENTS
- Close liaison with PR Agency's to provide information on current campaigns and new site launches.
- Assist with booking ad schedules, liaison with Sales Centres, PR Agency's and publications to book advertising space.
- Attaining copies of publications as per advertising schedules.
- Distribution of company press coverage to sales centres.
- Assisting with the proofing and checking of press releases for all current sites.
- On occasion, arranging events with venues close to our sites eg: sales launches, PR activity eg: School Visits etc.
NEWSLETTER & COMPANY UPDATE MAGAZINE
Assist with content for both the staff newsletter and company update magazine. Involvement with the research, content, imagery, formatting and distribution.
COPY CHECKING / PROOF READING
Will be required for: Brochures, adverts, press releases, newsletters, emailers etc.
Undertake from time to time, competitor analysis.
PURCHASE ORDERING / INVOICING
Raise POs for Sales & Marketing costs as requested by the Marketing Manager. Maintain the filing system and liaise with Accounts where necessary on queries.
Does this sound like the role for you? Well don't miss out and APPLY NOW!