Our client is a well established, long running not for profit organisation. They are looking for a SOCIAL MEDIA AND MARKETING OFFICER to join the team on a contractual basis. This position is a maternity cover position, so the duration will be on going. See below for more details!
The Role: SOCIAL MEDIA & MARKETING OFFICER
Answering To: HEAD OF MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS
- To provide on and offline marketing support to services, developing marketing materials and communications to promote these services to consumer and professional audiences.
- To monitor competitive activities in each of the core service markets
- With the Head of Marketing develop an array of client's social media communications to increase engagement with the organisations activities amongst consumer and professional target audiences, raise organisations profile r and effectively support fundraising activities
- Work across clients services to regularly develop new digital content that will be effective online
- You will have at least 2 years relevant experience in a closely related role,
- You will have a good understanding of the principles of effective marketing and be fully competent with Microsoft office
- You will have experience of using social media as a corporate communication channel
- You will have experience of using mailchimp to send emails to target professional audiences
- You will have strong copywriting skills for professional and digital communications
To ensure you are considered for this position, APPLY NOW!