Our client is a well established, long running not for profit organisation. They are looking for a SOCIAL MEDIA AND MARKETING OFFICER to join the team on a contractual basis. This position is a maternity cover position, so the duration will be on going. See below for more details!
The Role: SOCIAL MEDIA & MARKETING OFFICER
Answering To: HEAD OF MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS
- To provide on and offline marketing support to services and our family of charities, developing marketing materials and communications to promote these services to consumer and professional audiences.
- To monitor competitive activities in each of the core service markets
- With the Head of Marketing develop our client's social media communications to increase engagement with the charity's activities amongst consumer and professional target audiences, raise our profile in the disability sector and effectively support our fundraising activities
- Work across our clients services and family of charities to regularly develop new digital content that will be effective online
- You will have at least 2 years relevant experience in a closely related role,
- You will have a good understanding of the principles of effective marketing and be fully competent with Microsoft office
- You will have experience of using social media as a corporate communication channel
- You will have experience of using mailchimp to send emails to target professional audiences
- You will have strong copywriting skills for professional and digital communications
To ensure you are considered for this position, APPLY NOW!