Role: Marketing Assistant/Executive
Starting Date: ASAP
Type: Contract until end March with an opportunity to be extended for a further 12 months.
Salary: up to £24,000 (pro-rata) depending on experience
About Our Client:
Our client is a global organization provide services to 27 Nations within the printing industry. They have a portfolio of global exhibitions, conferences and events which are designed to support the industry.
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen at our clients UK Headquarters. This contract role will be until the end of March 2020 working on their flagship exhibition.
The ideal candidate will be highly organised with strong administration skills and attention to detail to ensure all marketing activities are completed within a timely manner and error free.
This role would suit someone interested in developing their skills and looking for a break into the events marketing industry. This position will offer a wide range of opportunities to learn new skills as well as allowing the successful candidate to develop existing ones. Previous experience in a marketing/events role would be beneficial but not essential.
- Sponsorship fulfillment - ensuring all sponsors agreements are fulfilled, which will include logo placement, information on website, signage etc.
- Advertising fulfillment - prepare advertising campaign assets - arrange translation, artwork and tracking
- Creating promotions, brochures, marketing material and executing various marking activities
- Copy-writing and proof-reading outward communications, such as emails, brochures, marketing collateral
- Sourcing and liaising with suppliers for the production and distribution of marketing material
- Updating marketing plans with activity response
- Metrics reporting for marketing activities - Implementing measures across all communications and analysing the results
- Website maintenance of responsible show sites: Updating content
- Email marketing: Setting-up exhibitor and visitor marketing emails and Reporting performance (full training will be provided)
- Assisting with visitor registration
- Fulfillment of inserts and direct mails
- General administration and adhoc items
- Good written and verbal communication skills, with an understanding of cultural differences, preferences and requirements being essential
- Computer literacy
- Good accuracy and attention to detail
- Good multi-tasking skills
- Flexible approach and a strong team player
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work under own initiative and with efficiency
To be considered for this position, APPLY NOW!