Marketing Communications Manager
My fabulous client is looking for an experienced Marketing Communications Manager to join their team.
You will be responsible for developing and delivering full marketing campaigns for all the company's activities, including events and exhibitions using all media channels. You will be expected to deliver high quality communications, working with external agencies and partners to build brand awareness and drive marketing CRM development to facilitate member retention, acquisition, and campaign management.
- A creative thinker with proven multi-channel campaign experience
- Driven and self-reliant, with evidence of managing multiple projects with a variety of stakeholders with measurable results
- Excellent communications skills, with the ability to present ideas concisely, both verbally, and in writing
- Strong knowledge of all online and offline communications channels and the ability to bring new technologies and best practices into the role.
- Analytical, with the ability to interpret information, news, data, and research quickly
- Proactive and highly organised, with strong time management and planning skills, budgetary management, and meticulous attention to detail.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead and develop the production and implementation of organisation marketing and communication plans.
- Prepare, plan and project manage the publication of promotional material to maximize brand awareness.
- Create marketing campaigns and work with the company's PR agency to ensure they are executed.
- Approve and oversee the creative development of promotional materials, website content, advertisements, and other marketing-related projects.
- Write, edit, proofread, and approve all outward communications.
- Source and liaise with suppliers for the production and distribution of all marketing materials.
- Develop metric reports on all marketing and communication activity.
- Manage company website, conducting SEO research and improving performance accordingly.
- Manage the annual marketing budget.
- Mange the use and maintain accordingly the CRM system for all marketing activities.
- Procure and manage all events registrations including when required onsite attendance.
- Undertake management, content, production, and delivery of all social media activity.
- Produce planned activity advertising schedules.
- Manage the day-to-day interface with company PR agency.
- Undertake and manage all market research activity.
- Manage external agencies, overseeing the quality of their work to ensure VFM and ROI targets are achieved reporting accordingly via agreed KPIs.
Qualifications, Experience & Attributes Required
- A degree or other equivalent, relevant qualification or experience.
- Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, and branding.
- Strong and confident communicator.
- Self-starter who can operate with limited supervision.
- Excellent copywriting skills and experience.
- Competent organisational skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Organised worker who can prioritise their own workload and meet deadlines.
- Experience of using and managing a CRM system.
Occasional travel to Oxfordshire may be required, so please do not apply if you are unable to get to this location. All expenses will be paid.
If the above sounds like you, do not hesitate to apply now!