Salary: £22,000 - £30,000 per annum
Role: Marketing Events Executive, Permanent, full time position
Location: Near Leatherhead
08:30 - 17:30 (Monday-Friday) office based near Leatherhead. Exhibitions and events may require additional time outside normal working hours.
Marketing & Events Executive
Our client a professional trade body serving the £1 billion pound promotional products industry in the UK and Ireland. They specialise in offering advice and guidance to buyers as well as leading the promotional merchandise industry in delivering service excellence and compliance.
Our client serves to Inspire, Connect and Educate. They are enterting into a new and exciting phase and are searching for a Marketing & Events Executive to implement the marketing communications and event strategy of the company, ensuring marketing goals are achieved and delivered to budget.
- Prepare and execute the marketing communications plan
- Manage website content
- Manage member blogs and content curation
- Writing on-trend and relevant company whitepapers, blogs and infographics
- Create all marketing collateral for relevant membership activities and benefits, including the industry Education Programme, membership recruitment and retention
- Co-ordinate content and adverts for industry magazine
- Manage Product Media magazine subscription list
- Manage data lists, ensuring GDPR compliance
- Write relevant press releases and communicate to press contacts
- Create member feedback and end-user research surveys for events
- Organise and execute the Christmas lunch
- Organise and execute the Annual Awards dinner
- Organise and manage all events including seminars, Education Day, Conferences, Regional Events, industry shows and trade shows around the world.
- Manage the relationships with end-user exhibition organisers
- Plan and manage all exhibition stands at trade events
- Create and maintain a 12 month touch point and event calendar
- Co-ordinate Promotional Products Week and end user task force
- Represent company at various industry events and exhibitions
Success will be measured by:
- Ensure the event budget is met and main goals delivered
- The delivery of the KPIs on events and marketing comms
- Increase the media coverage of the
- Success of the company Initiatives
- Effective marketing skills
- Able to write high quality copy for blogs, press releases, eflyers, website etc
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organisation skills
- Self-starter and proactive
- Able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Team player
- Proficient in using a computer (especially Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint), Photoshop would be a bonus
To be considered for this position, APPLY NOW!