Overall Function The Marketing Executive takes an active role in developing and delivering full marketing campaigns for the company's activities including but not limited to international exhibitions from start to finish. The individual will be expected to deliver quality communications, as well as review these activities in the context of the overall direction of the event; making suggestions for change and initialising adaptations to improve efficiency and performance in line with the objectives for their relevant exhibitions.
List Duties / Responsibilities (in order of priority)
Developing and implementing marketing plans for responsible exhibitions:
1. Setting comprehensive visual schedule, with timeline and deadlines
2. Organising and prioritising workload to meet deadlines
3. Analysing previous years' performance and make suggestions for change and implementing those
Copy-writing and proof-reading outward communications:
1. Developing copy for exhibitor and visitor promotions in multiple languages
2. Providing concise design briefs for materials
3. Proofing artwork
4. Involvement in writing corporate and exhibition materials
5. Autonomous development of content for external communications
6. Reviewing content in line with show objectives
7. Proof-reading press releases and bespoke articles
Liaising with suppliers for the production and distribution of materials:
1. Gaining relevant materials from suppliers artwork
2. Arranging distribution of materials to relevant stakeholders
3. Negotiating prices and delivery deadlines where necessary
4. Constructing the brief for a tender process and summarising proposals
Metrics reporting for marketing activities:
1. Implementing measures across all communications and analysing the results
2. Using of results to adapt and improve future effectiveness of campaigns
Plus much more!
If the above sounds like you, do not hesitate to apply now!