Our client based in Worthing is looking for a Marketing Executive to join their team. They are paying up to £25,000 dependant on experience and offer a company pension and 22 days holiday plus statutory days.
This is an ideal position for applicants who wish to further their Marketing career within the Commercial Vehicle Industry. You will have the ability to collate & analyse data and high levels of organisational & administrative skills. You will have excellent computer skills on Microsoft packages and the ability to use Adobe Graphic Design packages would be an advantage, coupled with this you should have strong communication skills and the ability to work on your own initiative as well as part a team.
Marketing Executive Job Description:
Key purpose of the job:
- Maximising sale opportunities through overall marketing activities for business areas which include New & Used Van sales, FUSO sales, After-sales and Van Rental.
- Produce & proof-read marketing materials while adhering to brand guidelines.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing activities for all the company's products and services.
- Managing the Marketing Assistant and delegating daily tasks
- Establishes marketing goals based on past performance and market forecasts
- Research and analyses market trends, demographics, competitor products, and other relevant information to form marketing strategies to keep competitive.
- Ensuring the company is brand compliant in all marketing communications.
- Develop current and generate new sales channels and concepts.
- Assist with lead generation activities such as phone calls to prospects/customers, email design and analysis results.
- Support in the planning and delivery of company events.
- Carry out customer service calls whenever required.
- Utilise all data available on Google analytics, Facebook insights etc to suggest campaigns and company strategy.
- Manage and maintain all social media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube and WordPress blog.
- Foster relationships with suppliers, officials, PR contacts and customers.
Key Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
As well as the above, candidates should demonstrate the following to be considered further for the role:
- Third level qualification in a business/marketing discipline
- At least 1 years' experience within a similar Marketing role
- Excellent computer skills on Microsoft packages
- Ability to use Adobe Graphic Design packages would be an advantage
- Possess leadership skills and confidence, directing staff with passion and energy.
- Excellent and professional telephone and interpersonal skills
- Effective communication skills, verbal and written
- High levels of organisational and administrative skills
- Works well within a team and takes personal responsibility for your own actions
- Creative and positive working attitude
- Ability to collate and analyse data
- Able to use own initiative to get a task completed
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a highly reputable and well known brand in it's industry. Please don't hesitate to apply online attaching your CV or call 01306 745050 for more details.