My client based in Leatherhead is looking for an experienced Marketing Executive to join their team.
Responsibiliities will include:
* To provide marketing support to the services delivered by the organisation
* Understand the professional referral channels that support each service and the best way to reach target decision makers
* Develop appropriate marketing materials both on and offline to raise awareness of the services delivered by the organisation with all relevant audiences, both consumer and professional, and drive an increase in enquiries for each service.
* Develop appropriate digital communications to support awareness of the organisation's activities with target audiences
* Develop appropriate content for staff communication channels
* To research and understand the intricacies of the markets each of the organisations in
* To research competitors, their changing offerings, endorsements and pricing to ensure the organisation are operating within a known competitive environment
* To understand the referral channels for each of the services so that we know who the decision makers are
* To develop materials that effectively communicate with the decisions makers and represent the benefits of the service for referrers, funders, clients and their families
* To develop appropriate materials targeted for events and exhibitions
* To identify the most appropriate online channels for the target audiences for services and develop relevant content to engage these audiences
* Develop appropriate digital communications to reach target audiences, both consumer and professional, and utilise this channel to effectively raise awareness
* Develop content for social media to support fundraising campaigns and events to raise awareness of these activities and drive engagement
* Work with the Head of Marketing and Communications to develop appropriate content for staff communication channels such as the intranet and Workplace by Facebook
* To work with the Head of Marketing and Communication to ensure all materials and activities are working towards the strategic goals of the organisation are on brand and within budget
* To work as part of the wider Marketing and Communications team
If the above sounds like you, do not hesitate to apply now!