Marketing Executive - Horsham - £26,000 - £28,000 + Benefits
Our client is an award winning firm of Chartered Financial Planners. They blend cutting edge technology, holistic financial planning and discretionary fund management to deliver what they believe is the best absolute Wealth Management in the UK.
The Marketing Executive will work in this newly formed marketing team, reporting to the Head of Marketing. The role is required to support all businesses in of the Group across all aspects of the marketing mix. The successful candidate will be expected to build relationships with business representatives and the wider marketing team.
The Role :
- Making a proactive contribution to the development of the marketing plans for each business and activity
- Working with stakeholders across the different businesses to support company objectives
- Ownership of the implementation of assigned responsibilities in the marketing plan
- Idea generation, creation and delivery of marketing materials to support the activities of the assigned businesses. This includes (but is not limited to) branded emails, brochures, fact sheets, newsletters, articles, advertising, presentations, videos, webcasts, social media
- Implementing a creative approach with a strong client focus
- Planning and executing events which include (but are not limited to) client conferences, seminars and workshops, third party events and corporate hospitality as well as the creation of event supporting materials including editorial content and presentations
- Capturing and analysing of all activities to identifying learnings that drive continuous improvement.
- Ensure that brand guidelines are strictly adhered to
- Involvement in special projects as required
- Educated to degree level
- 2-3 years experience in marketing or a closely related discipline
- Experience in copy writing different types of highly engaging content
- Knowledge of websites, SEO, and Google analytics
- Knowledge of email campaigns and platforms such as MailChimp
- Knowledge of social media platforms, campaigns and analytics
- Experience of using video as a communication tool
- Event management desirable
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office packages
- Previous experience of working in financial services or another highly regulated industry desirable.
- Exceptionally strong written and presentation skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively both written and verbally
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work accurately to tight deadlines
- Acute attention to detail
- Self motivated and ability to prioritise
- An ability to think creatively and innovatively and a desire for continuous improvement