Due to the continued success of my fabulous client, they are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to join their team.
Your role will be to:
· Develop and implement individual marketing plans for company products and services to support business objectives, whilst overseeing the plans execution
· Manage the respective product marketing budgets
· Manage/oversee the day-to-day activities of members within the marketing team (regional if appropriate), ensuring that the company objectives are implemented accordingly
· Line manage one direct report
· Ensure all marketing collateral is produced in accordance with the agreed brief and quality standard, to ensure the company brand is uncompromised, and the objectives of online/offline campaigns are met
· Liaise with external consultants, overseeing the quality of their work to ensure ROI targets are achieved reporting accordingly via agreed KPI's
· Advise internal colleagues of the most appropriate target audience and marketing mix for their initiative supporting them to achieve their desired outcome
· Approval of copy-writing and proof-reading outward communications ensuring company key messages are consistent and included, and sit within brand guidelines
- Develop, execute and manage social media strategy to improve recognition/ reputation, whilst driving audience to our online communities
- Manage the production and reporting of analytics insights and attribution for on and offline marketing and monitor and develop the performance and effectiveness of all media channels
Experience of digital marketing is essential.
This is a fabulous company to work for, who have very little staff turnover. They offer a highly competitive benefits package, including a substantial performance bonus. They work hybrid - 3 days office, 2 days home. This split can not be negotiated!
If the above sounds like you, do not hesitate to apply now!