Job: Marketing Manager
Duration: 14 Month Contract
The Marketing Manager is responsible for the day-to-day delivery of all marketing activities of the respective company product, while supporting the Head of Marketing and Senior Marketing Manager in delivering the overall strategic company objectives. The post holder is responsible for promoting a number of exhibitions, delivering numerous multi-channel campaigns to drive visitor attendance and customer satisfaction. The post holder will also work closely with the sales team to increase the number of exhibitors and sponsors who partner with the business and use their services.
- Develop and deliver individual marketing plans for products and services to support business objectives, whilst overseeing the plans execution.
- Overseeing implementation of the marketing strategy (regional if appropriate), including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR.
- Manage/ oversee the day to day activities of the marketing team (regional if appropriate), ensuring that the company/ event objectives are implemented accordingly.
- Ensure all marketing collateral is produced in accordance with the agreed brief and quality standard, to ensure the brand is uncompromised and the objectives of online / offline campaigns are met.
- Manage external consultants, overseeing the quality of their work to ensure VFM and ROI targets are achieved reporting accordingly via agreed KPI's
- Ensure marketing team (regional if appropriate) fully utilise the CRM system, ensuring it is fully maintained in accordance with agreed protocols and that data sets are produced to inform management decisions.
- Oversee the respective product marketing budget.
- Advise internal colleagues of the most appropriate target audience and marketing mix for their initiative supporting them to achieve their desired outcome
- Approval of copy-writing and proof-reading outward communications ensuring key messages are consistent and included, and sit within brand guidelines
- Work closely with the company's sales team; enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations.
- Develop, execute and manage social media strategy to improve recognition/ reputation, whilst driving audience to our online communities
- Manage the production of analytics for on and offline marketing and monitor the performance and effectiveness of all media channels
If the above opportunity fits your skills and experience, then we want to hear from you!!
APPLY NOW to ensure you dont miss out!