A rare opportunity has arisen to join my industry leading, long established, fabulous client, as a Advertising Sales Manager you could not be joining a more lovely team! They know how to work hard, but have fun along the way! They are a sociable bunch, who genuinely enjoys each other's company. Opportunities at this level within the company don't come up often! Once in the company, there is plenty of scope for growth and career advancement as they generally only promote from within!
To achieve agreed sales targets and ensure successful administration of all copy to meet the production schedule
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
- Telephone and email liaison with both clients and agents. This involves approximately 40 - 50 positive sales and follow up calls per day, whilst building up a rapport with clients / agents through regular contact.
- To ensure sufficient sales to achieve publication despatch date as advised annually.
- To ensure signed confirmation of orders are received and accurately administered before moving any advertising copy to the production services and passing the confirmation to the Journal Secretary.
- To attend shows and exhibitions relevant to the Magazine you are working on. You may be expected to spend some time away from home to attend these shows - UK.
- To liaise with all magazine team members to ensure the smooth running of the publication.
- To know at all times the confirmed revenue for the current and future issues in addition to sales awaiting final processing.
- To occasionally carry out other duties, as are within your capabilities and level of responsibility, in order to meet the needs of the business.
If the above sounds like you, do not hesitate to apply now for consideration!
Unfortunately we can only respond to successful applications!