Media Sales Executive
Our client is a leading out-of-home advertising business, selling engaging and effective media campaigns to national brands and local businesses. They help brands reach targeted audiences, including professionals, families and youths through advertising opportunities in health clubs, shopping malls, leisure centres, playhouses, cinemas, golf clubs and schools. Their client base includes; Red Bull, Nivea, Pandora, Sky, Clinique, TomTom, Nike, Jaguar, PG Tips, Lego, Kellogg's, Colgate and Sony to name a few.
Due to a period of growth they are looking for a media sales executive to join their young and dynamic local team. The successful candidate will be tasked with generating revenue direct from local businesses.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, highly motivated and proactive with a desire to succeed. They welcome Ingenuity so there is plenty of scope for creativity.
Full training will be provided, including monthly sessions with their sales trainer and full support from members of the team. They offer generous bonus schemes and incentives such as skiing in the Alps in the winter and BBQ's in the summer. Their office is based in sunny Aldershot, in a grade 2 listed building on a picturesque park - perfect for sunbathing with ice creams in the summer!
Desired Personal Attributes & Skills:
- High energy levels - 'sales hungry' - with an upbeat & positive outlook
- An interest in media, marketing & communications - able to sell a concept / solution
- Big personality - confident on the telephone, as well as face-to-face
- A self-starter, highly motivated with creative flair
- An engaging, yet professional manner
- Personable, relationship-builder
- Natural organisational & prioritisation skills; a pro-active 'game-planner'
- A 'hunter farmer' mentality - able to win new business and account manage
- Sales experience would be an advantage, but is not a pre-requisite
- Reach (& exceed) individual sales targets
- To win new business from local advertisers; to maintain & develop existing business
- Where relevant, contribute to company goals, promoting all products & cross-selling environments
- Make required number of quality telephone calls daily
- Generate required number of face-to-face meetings post training / induction
- To develop meaningful relationships with the Marketing Managers / owners of local businesses
- Actively participate in sales meetings & subsequent team activities; cover all aspects of sales for other members of the team when directed by your manager (i.e. holiday cover)
- To ensure internal working relationships with other departments / teams are in the best possible order
- Ensure all administration is in line with company policy & procedure
- To professionally represent the company at all times; some flexibility in hours may be required (i.e. for entertaining) due to the nature of this role
This is an exciting opportunity to either kick start your career in sales or to expand and develop on your existing sales skills with a company that will invest in your future with them.
Please don't hesitate to apply online now by attaching your CV or contact 01306 745050 for further details.