Membership Relationship Executive
My client is the leading trade membership body for its sector and is seeking a Membership Engagement Executive, to help drive member recruitment and retention. This role is remotely based from home. However, there will be the odd occasion of travel to London/Europe to attend events.
- Strong and confident communicator (inc written and oral)
- Positive disposition and comfortable working in a customer focused environment
- Good administrative and organisational skills including the use of IT
- Ability to use own initiative and a self-starter with excellent attention to detail
- Previous experience working in a membership organisation is preferable but not essential
Duties and Responsibilities
- Main point of contact for all member and non-member enquiries.
- Administration of all membership subscriptions
- Help develop membership benefits and services to meet the diverse and changing needs of members.
- Produce and or procure member relevant content, articles, bulletins, and reports and administer appropriate member and industry surveys.
- Prepare weekly newsletter for circulation.
- Maintain and update members area of the website.
- Prepare content and post this to social media channels
- Be the internal champion for the CRM database, maintaining an overarching understanding of how the database is used throughout the organisation
- Regularly interrogate and analyse the database to support the recruitment and retention activities and ensure accuracy of member data.
- Administer all membership renewals and drive direct debit as the primary renewal method to improve retention rates, whilst managing lapsed memberships, by reacting to feedback.
- Liaise closely with the Marketing and Communications Manager to help build a social media presence and drive membership growth.
- Support the production and delivery of all events including onsite administration
Qualifications & Experience
- A relevant qualification or equivalent experience.
- Microsoft Office competency (Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Experience using and maintaining a CRM system.
- Experience contributing to sales and marketing plans to drive retention and growth
- Ideally previous experience working in a membership organisation, account management or in a busy administrative/client interaction role is highly desirable.
If the above sounds like you, do not hesitate to apply now!