Mortgage Administrator - Horsham - £18,000 - £22,000 + Benefits
This award winning specialist finance company is expanding, they require an experienced administrator to join their highly successful team based in Horsham.
This is a great opportunity to join a forward thinking, long established expanding family run organisation with loads of opportunities for career progression.
- Processing and submitting of mortgage applications from application to completion
- Liaise with advisers and clients on phone and email
- Ensure all correspondence/calls and enquiries are completed accurately and according to deadline
- Track progress of mortgages/business with brokers obtaining updates when required
- Provide exceptional levels of customer experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong prioritising and organisational skills
- 1 - 2 years of previous experience
- Financial Services/Mortgage background
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong customer service skills
- Enthusiastic and hard working
- Cemap Level 1
To be considered for this position, APPLY NOW!