Fusion Appointments are URGENTLY searching for an experienced Nursery Assistant for a permanent job opportunity based near Purley.
Our client needs a reliable, hardworking and passionate Nursery Assistant to work in their baby room, with children aging from 12-15 months.
As a Nursery Assistant your responsibilities will include:
- Planning suitable activities in line with the EYFS to ensure the children's developmental needs are met.
- To supervise the children indoors (including meal times) and outdoors during playtimes and other activities.
- Assisting the Nursery Nurse with maintaining records, reports, registers as well as observations and assessments, and adhering to strict confidentiality at all times.
- Maintain a non-racial and non-sexist environment, being considerate of different diets and religious practices as well as keeping a positive atmosphere.
- Help in the smooth running of the Nursery as a whole, including maintaining equipment, communicating concerns about children's' welfare and keeping the room tidy.
The hours for this job opportunity are Mon-Fri, for a total of 44.5 hours per week.
Successful candidates must be either Level 2 or Level 3 qualified, and the salary will be £16K and £18K respectively.
You MUST have had previous experience in a Nursery working with young babies.
If you are interested in this exciting new role then please don't miss out on the opportunity and APPLY NOW!