Online Account Manager
My client is a digital marketing and ecommerce consultancy agency who specialize in advertising their clients' products online and use multi-channel marketing to reach the widest audience possible; across client websites and other marketplaces.
My client's primary client is a world leader in the design and manufacture of innovative consumer electronic accessories; a well-established and fast growing online retail company with an excellent reputation, who are constantly developing and expanding a product range of laptop cases, camera bags, rucksacks, gadgets and more.
My client is looking for vibrant, self-motivated individual to assist in managing the online account and to join their talented team.
The focus of the role is growing the sales and profits of the online account, working alongside their USA account managers and potentially further accounts over time. Examples of the ways in which this can be achieved is through the use of innovative marketing methods, engaging and creative copywriting and general account management. As a general overview, responsibilities would include (but are not limited to):
- Driving sales and profits on the accounts
- Monitoring accounts to ensure they are kept in good standing, planning advertising, new ideas etc.
- Copywriting - creating accurate and engaging written content for new product listings
- Admin - using their order fulfilment software to monitor orders, ensuring all stock levels are accurate
- Market research - monitoring competitor activity and keeping up-to-date with new releases within the consumer electronics sector, and making new product suggestions
- Customer care - they already have a dedicated customer care team, but we would like a successful candidate to be able to support, only if necessary (around peak times of year, for instance)
- Educated to degree level in a related discipline (e.g. marketing, business, English) or at least 1 year of applicable experience
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Needs be self-motivated and have the initiative and drive to grow the accounts
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, in particular Excel
- GCSE / A Level English Language or Literature at Grade B minimum
- Exceptional attention to detail, grammar and punctuation skills
- Experience in an ecommerce related role with a track record of improving sales
- Experience buying, or ideally selling on ecommerce platforms
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, in particular Excel
- HTML knowledge
- Customer service experience
What we offer
- 16K - 24K starting salary (based on experience) + results based bonus
- Walking distance to Horsham town centre, train station and bus stops (Please note we are unable to offer parking on site.)
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Office events (Christmas parties, social events such as Ascot racing, meals, drinks, parties etc.)
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Company Auto-Enrolment pension scheme