Job Title: Operations Executive
Reporting to: Head of Operations
Salary: up to £28,000
Our award winning, Dorking based client is looking for an OPERATIONS EXECUTIVE to join their team!
The ideal candidate MUST have experience of working in an Operations position within the Corporate Events industry.
See below for more details!
To provide support and assistance to the Head of Operations in all aspects of event operations for the portfolio of the companys exhibitions worldwide. The individual has the chance to experience operations from initial concept to on-site and post show. The role also involves providing customer service to the company's international client base of exhibitors and visitors.
* Assisting the Head of Operations with operational activities relating to the exhibitions.
* Maintain the operations database/spreadsheet, cross-checking information and updating records.
* Ensure the show floor plans are up-to-date, amending where necessary.
* Creation and sending of exhibitor manuals, involving liaison with official contractors and venues.
* Responsible in ensuring stand plans and order forms are returned by deadlines.
* Organise and manage special projects relating to the exhibition; social events, theatres, workshops.
* Customer service role to the exhibitors, providing assistance and answering queries.
* Update and managing cost comparison data, show to show.
* Reporting to Manager on budget/cost control of special projects.
- Exhibition & Event Experience
- Office Experience
- Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Must be willing to travel globally to events and expect to work on weekends occasionally.
- Understanding of the exhibition operations function, ideally with prior experience in this field.
- Competent English grammar skills, spoken and written.
- Effective communicator with internal and external clients.
- Effective listener - able to take instruction and deliver tasks to requirements.
- Event Management qualification
- IOSH Managing Safely Certification
- Sales Force (CRM)
- Sales Floorplan - Showhub
- AutoCAD LT Software
- Languages (Spanish and/or German)
- Technical drawing qualification
To be considered for this position, you MUST apply. We are currently shortlisting, so the sooner your apply the better!
Due to the number of applications, we can only get back to those who have successfully made the shortlist.