PA to MD/Office Facilities Manager
My lovely cleint is looking for an experienced senior PA to join them.
Your role will be to provide a professional, discreet and confidential PA/secretarial service to the Managing Director. In addition, provide all office and facilities management duties and as requested manage and/or provide support for one-off office projects.
Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Diary management to ensure the Managing Director's time is utilised efficiently and effectively for both internal and external meetings.
* Field telephone calls, handle queries as appropriate and ensure messages are passed promptly to the Managing Director.
* Produce high quality (in terms of layout, accuracy, vocabulary and grammar) correspondence as required by the Managing Director.
* Construct own correspondence for either Managing Director or self-signature.
* Operate and maintain effective and efficient filing systems (paper and email).
* Monitor and check progress on actions requested by the Managing Director to the other Directors.
Produce monthly expenses and fuel claims for both the Managing Director and Sales Director
* Provide absence cover for the Chairman's/Group Finance Director's PA.
* Coordinate and organise as necessary annual social events
* Maintain a discreet and confidential service at all times.
Produce monthly Board Packs and reports
Provide support for the Sales Director when required
Manage the Annual Leave of staff that report to the Managing Director and Sales Director
* Deal effectively and professionally with external contacts.
* Act as a confidential point of contact for staff who wish to bring issues to the Managing Director's attention.
* Act as a diplomat in terms of staff issues and concerns, highlighting any key problems to the Managing Director.
Office and Facilities Management
* Organise maintenance of all Security and Fire Alarm systems, Air Conditioning system and gas boiler annually. Review these contracts when necessary
Maintain all white goods and kitchen equipment and organise replacement where necessary
Contact necessary trades should there be issues with boiler/electric/water/toilets
Correspond with Garden Maintenance to ensure outside areas look pruned and tidy and review contract when necessary
Organise for any outside building maintenance to take place (including replacement lighting)
Work with external companies during any ongoing office projects
* Attend bi-weekly and monthly IT meetings to provide input, suggestions and proposals from a user's point of view.
* Work with the IT Manager on building and installing an intranet and in due course become responsible for the Staff
Health & Safety/Environmental
* Work with the Health & Safety Manager to ensure smooth running of the office and attend the quarterly Health & Safety Committee meeting to provide Facilities updates
Ensure a safe working environment for all staff.
Monitor and enforce the latest health and safety procedures, regulations and legislation.
Reduce waste to a minimum from all departmental activities.
If the above sounds like you, do not hesitate to apply now!