Our AMAZING client based in an affulent, buzzing area of Surrey is looking for an EA to the MD. Our client is an industry leader in their chosen field and are proud of their heritage and reputation. If you are looking to join a company that truly values their employees, offers a fantastic working environment, has an excellent benefits package, is well established, and can offer you the chance to have a long and stable career - then you need to APPLY NOW! See below for more details!
Job Title: EA to MD
Location: Fantastic location in Surrey, extremley close to SW London.
Reporting to: EA to CEO
Overview and Summary:
The role of Executive Assistant will be accountable for managing the dairy, organisation and administration on behalf of the UK & Ireland Managing Director. This will involve tight control over their calendar ensuring no meeting conflicts, timely processing of expenses and coordination of travel. This role will support the broader Management team and will also provide project support as required by the MD.
The successful incumbent will be highly organised, with experience managing senior stakeholders especially navigating the area of scheduling and support. They will have a customer service orientation and possess a 'bias to action'.
- To provide support to the MD in delivering the UK&I's overall objectives, being aware of these when prioritising his time.
- Principally, supporting the MD with regards to their diary, booking meetings, distributing agendas and preparing travel itineraries.
- Assisting the MD with their expenses, including purchase orders and vendor maintenance - ensuring timely payment through the existing process.
- Providing project administration support as and when required by the MD and the wider UK Management Team.
- Attending monthly and quarterly management meetings as required to take down actions/outstanding issues and circulate to stakeholders
- To follow up on action points from meetings on behalf of the MD
- Drafting internal and external correspondence as well as proof-reading before communicating on behalf of the MD.
- Event management of annual company events as required by the UK Management Team including venue sourcing, arranging payments, agenda setting and on-site support.
- Acting as secretary on occasion, attending and minuting quarterly meetings.
- Other ad hoc duties as required to assist the MD or UK Management Team.
- PA or secretarial experience in a busy office environment
- Experience with diary management and arranging travel
- Experience in managing and coordinating events from start to finish
- IT Literate. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office with high level of experience using Outlook
- Efficiency, good organising, time management, planning and prioritisation skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Must genuinely enjoy working as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail
Due to the popularity of this position, we will only be able to get in touch with those who have successfully made the shortlist. To be considered, APPLY NOW!