Our client are looking to recruit an experienced Paraplanner to join their growing and thriving business based in the heart of Hove.
The successful candidate will have the right mix of hard work and shining personality to thrive within this growing business. You will be working closely with the Financial Adviser and the rest of the Administration team, this would suit someone looking to become part of a dynamic, forward thinking IFA business.
Experienced Paraplanner Job Specification
- Preparing and maintaining the client files
- Checking all compliance paperwork is present in accordance with company procedures.
- Confirm client risk profile is determined.
- Identify areas for planning.
- Undertake research, both independently and with the Adviser to identify suitable solutions to meet clients' needs.
- Prepare information/comparisons for analysis by the Adviser.
- Liaise with the clients' legal and tax advisers (if applicable).
- Consider current and future allocation of assets for investment strategy with regard to the client risk profile.
- Prepare draft recommendation reports to be discussed/signed off by the adviser using the appropriate report writing software.
- Prepare suitability letters in accordance with the agreed recommendations.
- Pre-populate application/proposal forms.
- Ensure all compliance paperwork is in order.
- Make changes to clients' investments as instructed.
- Implement the chosen investment strategies within the agreed tax wrappers.
- Act as the main point of contact and deal effectively with queries from clients and other parties through effective communication.
- Establish and build strong relationships with clients and attend client meetings with the Adviser if required.
- Review the investment portfolio, asset allocation, risk profile, etc.
- Assess clients' financial circumstances.
- Prepare reports to support the development of clients' financial strategies. This will involve the use of Financial Planning software tools, such as Selecta pensions, Assureweb, Analytics, Distribution Technology, Trustnet and Financial Express. Knowledge of Intelligent Office would be an advantage.
- Carry out research and analyse products and services that are appropriate to each client's financial circumstances.
- Propose and draft financial solutions that meet clients' goals, needs and objectives.
- Assist with the accurate completion of application forms.
- Implement actions such as changing existing investment holdings and policy information, as directed by the Adviser.
- Support the ongoing client relationship, including maintaining a client file review system to regularly assess client holdings and changing financial priorities.
- Ensure compliance adherence with FCA regulatory and legislative requirements.
This is an exciting opportunity for and experienced Paraplanner to join a thriving and growing business. Please don't hesitate to apply online attaching your CV.